Boys Don't Cry

The Cure

I would say I'm sorry if I thought that it would change your mind
But I know that this time, I have said too much, been too unkind

I try to laugh about it
Cover it all up with lies
I try to laugh about it
Hiding the tears in my eyes
'Cause boys don't cry
Boys don't cry

I would break down at your feet and beg forgiveness, plead with you
But I know that it's too late and now there's nothing I can do

So I try to laugh about it
Cover it all up with lies
I try to laugh about it
Hiding the tears in my eyes
'Cause boys don't cry
Boys don't cry

I would tell you that I loved you if I thought that you would stay
But I know that it's no use, that you've already gone away

Misjudged your limit
Pushed you too far
Took you for granted
I thought that you needed me more, more, more

Now I would do most anything to get you back by my side
But I just keep on laughing
Hiding the tears in my eyes
'Cause boys don't cry
Boys don't cry

Boys don't cry


All lyrics are property and copyright of their owners. All lyrics provided for educational purposes only.